Yorenka Tasorentsi is a groundbreaking institute that celebrates nature, healing, and indigenous wisdom. Boa’s goal is to fund the whole project, which includes reforestation, a museum of indigenous wisdom, a sanctuary for endangered species, sustainable fish farm, essential oil distillery, an organic farm, and an arts and crafts center. These funds serve as seed money for the community to be self sustaining, and be a replicable model for the world.
We have a detailed deck for large donors that break down each stage and aspect of this incredible project.
• We aim is to purchase 2606.92 acres of land that has been deforested for cattle grazing in the state of Acre.
• Seed collection, classification, and study with physical, spiritual, cultural, and medicinal emphasis.
• Endangered species repopulation: Benki, the project leader, is the only person in the region with a licence to breeds species facing extinction.
• Land and water protection.
• Combine traditional and innovative agroforestry to regenerate the ecosystem: With the support of the Pro-Indio Commission, Yorenka Atame Center has formed a group of agroforestry agents to develop and put into practice methods of conservation and sustainable development based on traditional knowledge.
• Education: Community based Agroforestry officers to teach Indigenous people on forest management and sustainability, combining their wisdom for the thriving of the local culture and ecosystem.
• Living Museum of Indigenous wisdom
• Reforestation of land = 10 million trees
• Sanctuary for endangered species
• Agroforestry training
• 50 sustainable fish ponds